Final Examination 2018 – 2019
Principal | Wednesday February 6, 2019
Timing for the final exam: 12th February to 22nd February 2019
9:00 a.m. – 1st Bell
9.01 a.m. – 2nd Bell
9.01 a.m. to 9.10 a.m. – Assembly
9.10 a.m. to 9.15 a.m. – Question paper and Answer sheet distribution
9.15 a.m. to 9.30 a.m. – Reading time
9.30 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. – Writing time
No students to leave class till 11.35 a.m.
Instructions to students for Final Examination 2018 – 19
1. Reporting Time by 8:55 AM.
2. If any student reports late to school (after the assembly has begun) he/ she will be allowed inside only after 45 minutes. No extra time will be given.
3. Every student must come neatly dressed to school. If the uniform is not ironed, shoes not polished, hair is not cut short and they talk in class then there will be deduction of 5 marks per paper.
4. School diary must be brought daily to school even on exam days.
5. In case someone resorts to unfair means the following action will be taken:
- With Invigilator room – Answer sheet will be taken, new answer sheet will be given and the students must start answering from Q.1 again
If a student is caught cheating after he/ she finishes his exam, 25% marks will be deducted from the paper.
- Without Invigilator room –
If a student is caught cheating a fresh answer paper will not be given.
50% of the marks scored will be deducted.
6. If a student has been caught before and is caught again a zero will be awarded in two subjects.
7. If any answer is written on the question paper 5 marks will be deducted.
8. No student should carry any paper of any size to the classroom.
For more updates, follow us on: