LKG Admission 2019 – 2020
Principal | Friday October 26, 2018
ADMISSION DETAILS FOR LKG 2019-2020 SESSION
All admission forms will be issued online. Payment of Rs. 200/- (Two Hundred Rupees Only) will have to be deposited online.
Last Date: 20th November, 2018
* Email Id is required for the registration
Number of seats
There are 250 seats in LKG out of which 25% seats are reserved for BPL Category and 25% seats are reserved for stakeholders.
The Child should be between 3 ½ years to 4 ½ years of age as on 1st April 2019. Any child born between 01-10-2014 to 30-09-2015 is eligible for admission.
Duration of Admission
Completed Application Forms will have to be submitted online between 5th November to 15th November 2018. Registration will close on 16th November 2018. No further request for application forms will be entertained.
We have extended the Last Date for LKG Online Admission (2019 – 2020 Session) to 20th November, 2018
Date of Computerized Random Lottery
12th January 2019
Form number (on the application form) will be used for the lottery.
Date of Result
19th January 2019 (Saturday) at 12 noon on the school website.
Documents to be uploaded (below 2MB in Size) at the time of submitting the filled in application form (No hardcopies will be accepted).
1. One recent 6×4″ (15x10cm) size photograph of the child with parents.
2. Copy of Birth Certificate (issued by either JNAC/ Municipal Corporation/ Gram Panchayat only will be accepted).
3. Aadhar Card number of the child (optional).
4. For sibling category – Registration number of own brother/ sister studying in the school.
5. For Alumni category – Index/ UID Number of ISC or ICSE Certificate.
6. Copy of the SC / ST / OBC / Income Certificate (whichever is applicable)
Documents 1 and 2 have to be submitted by all
A confirmatory email will be received by the parent once the form is uploaded, completed in all respects and accepted by the school.
1. No relaxation will be considered in case of age.
2. As per the RTE Act, the students will be selected based on computerized random selection (lottery).
3. If a candidate fails to take admission on the stipulated dates, (to be declared after the lottery) his/ her seat will be given to the next in line candidate.
4. Prospective parents may note that Kerala Samajam Model School receives no Government or Private aid and fees realized from students is the only source of revenue. Therefore, to meet the rising costs and increase in salary of the employees, the fee may have to be hiked by 10% to 15% annually.
5. Only those parents who are ready to abide by the school rules need to apply.
Venue: School Office. | Date: 5th to 15th November 2018 | Timing: 8.30 am to 9.30 am
Kindly note that the new academic session will start in March 2019. We welcome you to be a part of the KSMS family.
Live Chat Support – https://facebook.com/ksmsjsr
To get more updates, follow us on: