LKG Admission 2020 – 2021 | Registration Closed
Principal | Thursday October 17, 2019
ADMISSION DETAILS FOR LKG 2020-2021 SESSION
All admission forms will be issued by making an online payment of Rs. 230/- (including online transaction fee).
Duration of Admission
Filled in and Completed Application Forms should be submitted online on or before 4th November 2019. Registration will close at 12 midnight on 4th November 2019. No further request for application forms will be entertained.
Last Date: 4th November, 2019
* Email Id is required for the registration
Number of seats
There are 250 seats in LKG out of which 25% seats are reserved for BPL Category and 25%
seats are reserved for stakeholders.
The Child should be between 3 ½ years to 4 ½ years of age as on 1st April 2020. Any child born between 01-10-2015 to 30-09-2016 is eligible for admission.
Date of Computerized Random Lottery
11th January 2020
Form number (on the application form) will be used for the lottery.
Date of Result
18th January 2020 (Saturday) at 12 noon on the school website.
Documents to be uploaded (below 2MB in Size) at the time of submitting the filled in
application form (No hardcopies will be accepted).
1. One recent 3×2″ size photograph of the child with parents.
2. Copy of Birth Certificate (issued by either JNAC / Municipal Corporation / Gram Panchayat only will be accepted).
3. Aadhar Card number of the child (optional).
4. For sibling category – Registration number of own brother / sister studying in the school.
5. For Alumni category – Index/ UID Number of ISC or ICSE Certificate.
6. Copy of the SC / ST / OBC / Income Certificate (whichever is applicable)
Documents 1 and 2 have to be submitted by all.
A confirmatory email will be received by the parent once the form is uploaded, completed in all respects and accepted by the school.
1. No relaxation will be considered in case of age.
2. As per the RTE Act, the students will be selected based on computerized random selection (lottery).
3. If a candidate fails to take admission on the stipulated dates, (to be declared after the lottery) his/ her seat will be given to the next in line candidate.
4. Prospective parents may note that Kerala Samajam Model School receives no Government or Private aid and fees realized from students is the only source of revenue. Therefore, to meet the rising costs and increase in salary of the employees, the fee may have to be hiked by a proportional amount.
5. Only those parents who are ready to abide by the school rules need to apply.
6. At KSMS we believe in giving equal opportunity for boys and girls.
Venue: School Office. | Date: 21st October to 4th November 2019 | Timing: 8.30 am to 9.30 am
Kindly note that the new academic session will start in March 2020.
We welcome you to be a part of the KSMS family.